Monday, May 11, 2020

12th Quicksilver Fatass 50K

Quicksilver 50k/100k has become a yearly tradition for me since 2004 when I first ran with Rajeev Patel and met lot of lifelong friends, Chihping, Mylinh, Joe, Yuki, Carol, Jim Magill Chuck Wilson to name a few.

Since this year's event got cancelled, we(along with friend Baban) decided to run the 50K fatass on QS day and reminisce all the fun experiences of past few years. We were lucky to meet another veteran Lina Mccain/Peter on the course and share few miles with them. We had a great time running those trails, heat did add a nice QS flavor towards the end and we did get a rattler siting rattling at us.(https://tinyurl.com/yc38vrvg
) I must say I missed the annual QS running festival.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank QRC in putting this fantastic event over past 30+ years. I look forward to running official event in Oct. Stay safe folks. (https://www.strava.com/activities/3427176273)
 — at Sierra Azul Open Space Preserve.

More Pictures here:

No comments: