Thursday, November 03, 2011

My Review of Merrell Trail Glove Cross-Training Shoes - Men's

Originally submitted at REI

The Merrell Trail Glove cross-training shoes are tough enough to handle light hiking in wet or dry conditions. Their light weight and innovative design let feet work as if they're not in shoes at all.


Perfect Minimalist shoes for wide feet.

By AnilRao from San Jose,CA on 11/3/2011

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels too wide

Arch Type: Average Arch

Pros: Lightweight, Comfortable, Minimalist, Wide fore front, Good Traction

Best Uses: Gym, Walking, Strength Training, Pavement, Running

Describe Yourself: Avid Athlete

Was this a gift?: No

I have a wide feet, usually wear 4E from either brooks or new balance, after many different minimalist shoes for wide feet including Vibram's, NB Minimus, I love Merrel Trail Glove.

It does have slightly wider fore front, which helped my wide feet, moreover after about 2-3 weeks of running rubber expanded to my feet's form. I have great time running 8-12 miles in them. I have found running trails little tough when encountering rocks, feet hurts.

great shoe to practice toe and midfeet striking. Also with 6+oz it is one of the lightest shoes.

(legalese)

No comments: